Whitsun tournament from 30 May to 1 June 2020
The long wait has finally come to an end. Registration for the 2020 tournament is now open. We are looking forward to your numerous registrations.
Here you can find the official registration for the tournament 2020.
Invitation Whitsun Tournament 2020
Welcome to the website of the Delmenhorst Whitsun Tournament!
Here you will find everything you need to know about the tournament at a glance. If you still have questions, you can contact us via Facebook or via Mail.
The design of this year's Whitsun shirt will follow!
Should you consider to register one or more teams, you will find the classification of the respective divisions here:
performance classes Classification:
Saturday: Men and women performance classes 1-4
Sunday: Mixed performance classes 1-6
Monday: Men and women performance classes A and B
estimation for the classification
It is played in six performance categories for women's, men's and mixed teams. Due to your feedback on the new features last year, we have decided to create a new Classification considered.
Ladies and gentlemen:
LK 1 Verbandsliga to Landesliga
LK 2 district league
LK 3 District class to district league
LK 4 District class / Hobby
LK A Bundesliga to Verbandsliga
LK B Landesliga to Bezirksliga
LK 1 Bundesliga to Regionalliga
LK 2 Oberliga to Verbandsliga
LK 3 Landesliga to Bezirksliga
LK 4 District class
LK 5 Kreisliga
LK 6 District class/Hobby
When dividing up the teams, please note that in different federal states there are different levels in the league.
(We reserve the right to shift to other performance classes for a fairer classification)
To register for the tournament, you can register on our website and register your teams accordingly.
For mixed teams, at least three women must be on the field of play at all times.
HERE IS A SHORT INSTRUCTION FOR YOUR TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION!
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation or invoice email, risk a quick look into your spam folder!
Otherwise a short Mail to us.
1. please create an account for yourself and register all your teams together. (see Log in Register)
2. please provide all requested data
3. chooses team name and the corresponding performance class (men, women or mixed)
4. state the number of party tickets, shirts and the number of tents used approximately
5. now you see the total costs listed (incl. team entry/s) please make sure that all the details are correct and confirm your entries.
6. you will receive an email with the invoice. For the bank transfer, please only indicate the registration number as follows: (Mdnr. "Number")
7. you can see the registration here, but only after receipt of payment!
The registration is only valid as soon as the COMPLETE amount according to the invoice has been transferred. After we have confirmed this, your status should be set to "paid".
The final confirmation will be made 1-2 weeks before the tournament starts.
For cancellations after the registration deadline the deposit of the team will be retained!
We are looking forward to your registrations with hopefully old known and new imaginative team names!
With sporty greetings
Your organizing team